We are open Monday thru Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm Eastern Standard Time.
DWI sells overstocks, closeouts and discontinued items, package changes, shelf pulls, and customer returns.
- "Overstock" occurs when a manufacturer may make too much of an item, or a retailer may purchase too much of an item. This is often done to keep the overall unit cost lower. To put this another way, say you were looking to buy 4 bottles of water and had the option of buying exactly 4 from a vending machine for $1 a piece or a six pack from a grocery store for $3. By buying more then you needed, you were able to get them at a lower unit price. The 2 remaining bottles (the "overstock") could then be given away and your overall unit cost would still be lower than had you purchased the exact quantity you needed.
- "Closeouts" are the last remaining quantities of items that are no longer manufactured. These could be As Seen On TV items that are no longer advertised, a color or shade of cosmetic that may have been discontinued or promotional packaging (like a "Buy One Get One Free") that is no longer being distributed. Often times, since they cannot be restocked, these items are not desirable to retailers but may still be in demand with consumers. For the company looking to liquidate their closeouts, they are often able to recover some of the original costs as well as free space for newer inventory.
- "Shelf Pulls" are items that have been liquidated from a retail establishment and have literally been pulled off a store shelf. While these items may occasionally still have retail stickers and/or look handled, the contents are new and complete just as if it were purchased in a retail store. Retail shelf pulls are liquidated at a lower rate then overstock or closeout merchandise from a manufacturer or distribution center and can therefor be sold at a lower price. Often times, the last remaining stock of a discontinued item comes from retail shelves. If you have concerns about an item's condition, please contact our Sales department prior to purchasing.
- “Customer Returns” are items that were, in most cases, returned to a store by a customer. These items may have package damages, cosmetic blemishes or slight defects such as scratches or dents, or missing parts or pieces. The Customer Returns category also includes out of season items, discontinued items, nonworking items, in store display items, or items that the store no longer carries.
Yes, our warehouse is open to the public Monday thru Friday from 8:00am to 4:00pm Eastern Standard Time. Appointments are recommended. We understand that your time is valuable. We strive to have each and every customer receive the attention they deserve. We ask that you make an appointment with one of our sales representatives before driving to the warehouse which would guarantee you a time slot for asking important questions about your purchase. We have many shipments coming in and going out throughout the day. There is heavy machinery being used in the warehouse every day. Therefore, no one under the age of 18 is allowed in the warehouse at any time.
You do not need to be a registered business or to have a business license in order to purchase from DWI. We are open to the wholesale public and will sell to anyone who wants to purchase wholesale lots for resale. All you need is a resellers permit, a form of payment, and a ship to address. That’s it!
All goods are sold As-Is and all sales are final. Once our merchandise leaves the DWI warehouse it cannot be returned. You may come in and inspect the product before it leaves the warehouse. We will provide you with as much information as we have on the products you are purchasing. If for any reason you are not satisfied with the products you receive, please inform your sales representative and we will do everything we can to resolve the situation. Our long term customer base is reflective of our hardworking and dedicated staff and unsurpassed customer service.
We aim is to ship merchandise as quickly as possible. We aim to have merchandise shipped or picked up within 24-48 hours of payment. Walk-in customers need to pick up their goods within 48 hours of their purchase.
We accept several forms of payment. You may pay for your order through wire transfer, credit card, cash or debit card, money orders, and certified checks.
You can arrange your own shipping or we can arrange the shipping for you. We work with several nationally recognized carriers and can offer quite competitive pricing. If you are in the area, you can also pick up directly from our warehouse.
There are many different ways to place an order with DWI. Contact one of our dedicated sales representatives today!
- By phone at 610-458-1131.
- By email at email@example.com
- Directly through our website's shopping cart or Live Chat features.
- In person by visiting our warehouse located at:
1985 Ticonderoga Blvd.
Chester Springs, PA 19425